This section will show you how you can disable your account.
What happens when I disable my account?
Disabling your admin account will result in losing your organization’s data, and all the product data logged in so far. If you are a member of the organization and disable your account, your organization data will be retained and only your account will be disabled. But, the data contributed by you will be lost.
Can I enable my account after I disable?
You can sign-up again to use hellonext for your product. But, once your account has been disabled, all your information will no longer be accessible.
- Visit the homepage and sign in to Hellonext.
- Click on the profile thumbnail at the top right corner. A dropdown menu opens up.
- Click on My Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- At the bottom of the page, you can find the delete account section.
- When you click on Delete my account, you will be prompted with a modal asking for your confirmation and briefing the consequences of deleting your account.
- Once you click on Continue and logout, you will no longer have access to your account or organizations. All information will be deleted.