Usually, when your user tries to submit a feedback, they are asked to login into Hellonext before they can do so. We following this workflow by default for the following reasons:
- For the admins & managers to see who submitted the feedback;
- To validate each and every feedback that is being collected in Hellonext;
- Send the users email notifications about the feature going live in your product;
We understand that this might not be the ideal case for you. You might want to give your users even more freedom by allowing them to submit without having to sign-in. This is where Hellonext’s Guest Submissions come into picture.
Enabling guest submissions is quite simple. Just follow these steps:
- Access your Admin Dashboard;
- Click on Organization Settings;
- Scroll down a bit, and you will see two options: Guest Votes & Guest Submissions;
Depending on your requirement, enable both guest votes & guest submissions or just one of these.
P.S.: We highly recommend you to always leave these options turned off. Any feedback without a name/email tagged to it is not a valuable feedback.