To arrange feedbacks and feature requests based on their current status you can use the status filter. This filter is available to all the users, from end users to admin.
- Go to the feedback page.
- The feedback and feature requests will already be grouped under their respective status tabs: Latest, Top, Review, Planned, In progress and Completed.
- Click on the tabs to find the feedbacks under each status.
Date range and users filter:
If you want to locate feedback submissions by a particular user or if you want to view the feedback submissions of a particular date range, you can use this filter. Only admins and members of the organization have access to this filter on hellonext.
Note: These filters can be applied to any bucket that is present in the organization.
- Sign-up and log into your Hellonext account, click on the profile icon on the right corner of your homepage.
- Select Create organization option in the dropdown list.
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to add organization name. Give a name and click on Create organization.
- Once you create an organization, you will be redirected to Manage organization page.
- In the manage page, you will find both the filters, Status filter as well as the date range & user filter.
- The filter is on the right corner. You can manually type or select a user name and choose a date range from the dropdown list and click on the Filter button. The data you requested will be displayed in groups under their respective status tab.