A product team can grow from a single member team to a thousand member team, it will be easier when the feedbacks are handled by multiple people than a single person. Thus hellonext enabling this by allowing the product owner to add more people to the team and manage the feedbacks much easier and wiser.
There is a simple way to do that in hellonext:
- Go to manage page of your organization.
- Click on the Manage Team option in the sidebar
- In the manage teams section you’ll be seeing all the members added to your organization. You can invite a new person by clicking on the Add New Member option.
- A new modal with a form will be displayed, where you need to provide the information of the new person you’re going to add. This includes Name, Email and the Role of the person.
- Admins will have the capability to manage the entire organization
- Members will be having the capability to manage the buckets and feedbacks.
- Once invited, the new person will receive a notification about the invite and from then they can manage the organization based on their role.