One of the most used feature of hellonext is the ability to create multiple buckets. You can create buckets for feature requests, issues, ideas and much more. At one point of time, it becomes difficult to manage these buckets and you would want an option to choose your default bucket.
There is a simple way to do that in hellonext:
- Go to manage page of your organization.
- Click on Buckets in the sidebar.
- In the list of buckets, click on the option button (three dots) to open the context menu and select the Make Default option
- It asks for a confirmation to make the selected board as a default one.
- Once confirmed your organization will load the selected on as the primary bucket in hellonext page.