Vote On Behalf comes in handy when you have a super busy bunch of customers. Sometimes, your customers might not be available to submit feedback or vote for themselves.
In this case, you can vote on Behalf of your customers in seconds with Hellonext.
How it works
Just enter the customer’s email ID you want to vote on Behalf of and add their vote to the post. Hellonext will send an email update to a customer notifying them about how they registered their vote for the feedback.
As simple as that.
How to manually add voters
With Hellonext, you can add votes on Behalf of your customers in two ways:
- Log in to your Hellonext account
- Your Homepage lists all the received feedback in order
- Now, click on the specific post that you want add votes on Behalf of your customer.
- Here, you should see the option for a vote on Behalf, click on it.
- Please enter the email address of your customer whom you’re voting on Their Behalf. The name is optional.
- When you’re done, click on add. You can check whether the vote is received or not via the upvoters list of the post.
- After the vote is added to the post, the customer will receive a notification email about how they registered their feedback.
- If the customer feels that vote has been added by mistake, they can revoke their vote just by clicking on the link.
Another way to add votes on Behalf
- Access your Hellonext organisation dashboard
- Navigate to the “All posts” option
- Click on the post that you want to add a vote on Behalf of your customer; inside the post, you can find the option for vote on Behalf of; click on it.
- Now, enter the email address of the customer and add the vote.
That’s it. The customer vote will be added to the post.
Note: Only admins and members of your Hellonext organisation can add votes on Behalf of users.
As always, if you have any questions, just shoot us a message!