ETC (Estimated Time of Completion) is a more crucial feature in managing customer expectations. Though we are building the right features that they need, how do they know when the feature would come alive and they can start using a feature for themselves?
Setting an appropriate date for when the feature will come alive will solve this! And that’s precisely what the ETC does.
With Hellonext, you can set ETC for each post (feedback), and once the post(feedback) work is done, users will be notified, and they can start using features for themselves.
Note: Setting ETC for a post is a building block of creating trust with your customers and product team, so always be on time! Don’t set up random dates, discuss with your team and provide your customers a correct date of the feature release.
How to set up ETC for a post
- Log in to your Hellonext account
- You will find the ETC option on the right sidebar of a post you are currently viewing.
- That’s it; set the ETC of the feature, make sure to provide production timelines for the post so that your customers can start using it on the set date.
Note: You will get the ETC option only if the post is in “In progress” status
What happens on the user side after setting ETC
- Once users logged in to your organisation, they will get an option to subscribe for a post in the post.
- After subscribing, users will get notified via email about the completion of the post.
- Users can even unsubscribe to the post at any time.
As always, if you have any questions, just shoot us a message!