Resetting your Account Password
This section will show you how you can reset your account password. This is relevant to those who created an account using the email & password option.
I used one of your oAuth options to create my account. Can I still reset my password?
Yes, your account password can still be “reset”. In this case, you will be able to login with email & password or your previous oAuth option.
I can’t find the “Reset Password” email.
If you’re using Gmail on the web, check your “Promotions” or “Updates” tab.
If you’re using any other client, check your “Spam” folder.
- Visit the homepage and click on the “Sign In” button on the top right corner.
- Click on “Forgot password?” link which can be found to the left of the “Login” button.
- Fill up your email in the modal that pops up.
- Check your email inbox for a reset password link. Click on it.
- Reset your password by filling up the form.